GC Community Edition COVID19
We are ensuring small charitable organizations continue to have access to Grant Connect’s Community Edition, despite the closure of libraries and resource centres across Canada
What is the Community Edition?
The Community Edition provides the same high-quality data included in essential and premium plans, but without the funder management and collaboration tools. Typically, it can only be accessed in-person at licensed access points.
Features not included in the Community Edition:
- Funder relationship management via Pipeline.
- Monthly Funder Alert newsletter with info on new and upcoming programs.
- Dedicated training and support from the Imagine Canada team.
- Fundraising notes and request size tracking.
- 24/7 access and expanded service-hour guarantees.
Charities and nonprofits are on the front lines of dealing with the current COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, and we at Imagine Canada are dedicated to supporting you as the situation evolves
Our team has compiled a list of articles, resources, upcoming digital events, and guides to assist fundraisers during the COVID-19 outbreak.