GC Community Edition COVID19
We’ve been proud to support the work of roughly 1,000 Canadian charities and nonprofits in our communities with this limited version. As public facilities open gradually across Canada, we recommend you reach out to your local library to see if they’re providing in-house computer access. Use the map to see if your library has a Grant Connect licence. To learn more about the full version of Grant Connect, visit our product info page.
What is the Community Edition?
The Community Edition provides the same high-quality data included in essential and premium plans, but without the funder management and collaboration tools. Typically, it can only be accessed in-person at licensed access points.
Features not included in the Community Edition:
- Funder relationship management via Pipeline.
- Monthly Funder Alert newsletter with info on new and upcoming programs.
- Dedicated training and support from the Imagine Canada team.
- Fundraising notes and request size tracking.
- 24/7 access and expanded service-hour guarantees.
Charities and nonprofits are on the front lines of dealing with the current COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, and we at Imagine Canada are dedicated to supporting you as the situation evolves
Our team has compiled a list of articles, resources, upcoming digital events, and guides to assist fundraisers during the COVID-19 outbreak.