Coordinator, Customer Success (bilingual) 2
The Coordinator, Customer Success (Bilingual) will be responsible for ensuring that customers of Imagine Canada’s social enterprises - namely Grant Connect and the Standards Program - are deriving maximum value from our products and services, that we are acting as strategic partners in their success, and that we are constantly learning from them to inform product and service improvements. The ultimate goal for this role is not mere retention, but well-served, highly engaged, and long-term advocates of our products and services.
As a resident super-user, this role will be the front-line, day-to-day point of contact for English- and French-speaking customers across the country. Daily activities will include communicating with customers, helping them overcome hurdles large and small, liaising customer feedback to internal stakeholders, compiling and analyzing customer data to improve user experience, and supporting the development and execution of strategies to increase user adoption and success.
The focus of this role will be roughly 80% on bilingual customer success for Grant Connect and 20% on francophone-only customer success for the Standards Program.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Experience & Operations, the Coordinator, Customer Success (Bilingual) will:
Customer Service / Account Management (60%)
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers in good standing, including increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide exceptional front-line service to customers of Grant Connect (bilingual, 80% of focus) and Standards Accreditation (francophone-only, 20% of focus) by receiving, responding to, and/or escalating customer support requests ranging from basic (e.g., user provisioning) to complex (e.g., addressing technical training needs, assessing the compliance of customers with the Standards and assisting customers in situations of non-compliance).
- Maintain timely, accurate and relevant records on customer relationships in all appropriate systems and in compliance with data quality guidelines.
- Provide administrative support to the broader team involved in customer operations, including assistance with general inbox and phone line monitoring, order processing, scheduling, data integrity, and reporting.
Customer Success Marketing Support (20%)
- Support collaborative efforts with Marketing, Sales, and Product Management teams in identifying, developing, delivering, and improving scalable initiatives that result in measurable improvements across the customer journey, including increases to customer acquisition, onboarding, adoption, and long-term retention. Activities may include developing support content, designing and delivering in-person and online training, writing blogs/social posts, etc.
- Support ongoing research on customer success best practices and trends, especially in the SaaS industry.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and execution of event operations and reporting.
- Increase the profile of Imagine Canada by participating in industry events and hosting online presentations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement to policies, processes, tools, technology, and systems that underlie the effective and efficient delivery of customer experiences at Imagine.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practice, research, and influencers in the charitable and nonprofit sector with particular attention to fundraising, operations, and governance, in order to be able to effectively understand the needs of target customer groups and opportunities for Imagine Canada.
- Participate in company committees, retreats, and other cross-functional initiatives that contribute to the overall success of Imagine Canada.
- Post-secondary training in a related field in addition to 2-3 years experience in customer support/success, sales, fundraising, nonprofit operations, and/or marketing. Particular priority will be given to candidates with fundraising or nonprofit operations experience.
- Complete command of both French and English (written and oral). Language skills will be tested during the interview process. We are seeking candidates with complete fluency.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written, visual - with the ability to clearly convey information and ideas to diverse stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the environment in which Canadian charities and nonprofits operate and appreciation of the diversity of Canada’s charitable and nonprofit sector.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team in a fast-paced, professional environment, managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet new and different people on a day-to-day basis and to quickly form high-trust relationships.
- Ability to represent Imagine Canada in a warm, friendly, and enthusiastic manner, and put others at ease.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to shift from task to task quickly, and maintain a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent problem solving ability with sound judgment and discretion.
- Experience using Salesforce, Google Drive, and fundraising software such as Raiser’s Edge is advantageous, but not essential.
We're a national, bilingual charity that works with and on behalf of Canada's charities, nonprofits, and social entrepreneurs to create an operating environment in which social good can thrive. We believe in a stronger Canada where charities work together, alongside business and government, to build vibrant communities. Established in 2005, our team of over 30 full-time staff are based in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.
- Be part of a growing national organization in a collegial environment with a smart group of dedicated staff and volunteers.
- Attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Opportunity to engage with a variety of thought leaders from charities and nonprofits across the country collectively working toward common goals.
- Opportunity to learn leading practices and emerging trends in the charitable sector.
- Leadership is forward-thinking, entrepreneurial, and supportive operating in an environment of integrity and collective commitment to achieving long-term goals.
Imagine Canada offers meaningful opportunities to make an impact in Canadian communities. We are committed to fostering a culture that exemplifies our employee values:
- Collaborative: We believe different perspectives create great things.
- Integrity: We are principled professionals who embrace trust and honesty.
- Levity: We take our work seriously and fuel it with moments of joy and good humour.
- Creativity: We create using our resourcefulness, ingenuity, and imagination.
- Candour: We communicate with a truthful and sincere frankness.
- Remarkable: We produce quality work that turns heads.
- Terms of Employment: Full time / Permanent
- Location: Toronto, Montreal, or Ottawa
- Annual Salary Range: $46,700 to $60,700
- Deadline - External: Posted until filled.
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Coordinator, Customer Success (Bilingual)” outlining why you are interested in the position as well as highlighting your relevant experiences.
No faxes or phone calls, please. We thank all interested applicants; however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted in English and French and will include a written component in both languages. We are seeking candidates with complete fluency in both official languages.
Imagine Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!