As a member of Imagine Canada, you receive a variety of benefits, including engagement opportunities, access to resources and exclusive information, discounts on Grant Connect and other services and products, and many ways to be recognized for your commitment to Imagine Canada and the sector.
- Stay updated on issues, events and resources of interest through Imagine Matters, our bi-weekly e-newsletter
- Receive up-to-the-minute Issue Alerts on pressing matters affecting your organization
- Participate in Imagine Canada events, webinars, and workshops
- Vote and network at our Annual General Meeting
- Get an exclusive discount on Grant Connect, the most accurate and comprehensive funding research tool in Canada
- Save on purchases of Imagine Canada’s Risk Management Tools
- Receive preferred pricing to attend Imagine Canada events and webinars
- Enter to win free registration to Imagine Canada events
- Be proudly listed in our online member directory with a link to your website
- Submit your organization’s photo to be featured in our publications or web properties
- Get recognized through various social media channels
All registered Canadian charities are eligible for membership and may vote at the annual Imagine Canada AGM. Organizations that are not registered charities are eligible for membership provided they meet the following criteria. The organization:
- must be a self-governing body of persons who have joined together voluntarily to take action for the benefit of the community and established themselves for purposes other than for financial gain for themselves or their members;
- must be based in Canada;
- includes its aims, objectives and methods of working set out in a public document;
- is open to all members of the community with interests relevant to the organization’s publicly stated aims; and
- has a mission and goals that are aligned with the spirit and goals of the broader charitable and nonprofit sector.
- An organization that has an undertaking and/or is affiliated to a political party is not eligible for membership.