Join us as we explore the major trends and issues facing our sector and connect with your exclusive network of senior executives from Canada's most influential charities.
Eligibility: Registration is limited to senior executives from current Sector Champion member organizations (contact Danielle Ferguson-Shivrattan with questions about membership). One (1) ticket to the Roundtable is included in the annual membership fee. Additional tickets can be purchased for $900 - see registration form below for more details.
Venue: Inn at the Forks, Winnipeg, MB, located on Treaty One land, the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, Cree, Dene, Dakota and Oji-Cree Nations and the homeland of the Métis.
Travel & Accommodation: Attendees are required to book and pay for their own travel and accommodation. To book your room, contact the hotel directly (1-877-377-4100 or email@example.com) and quote the group name “Imagine Canada” or the group reservation code “387143”. Rooms must be booked by August 2nd, 2019 to guarantee a room at the group rate.
Monday, August 26, 2019
- 5pm - Registration and Welcome Reception
- 6pm - Dinner and Opening Keynote with Janice Stein, Founder, Munk School of Global Affairs
Tuesday, August, 27, 2019
- 8am - From Pledge to Action: Advancing the TRC Recommendations panel conversation with Marie Wilson, Commissioner of the historic Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, Kris Archie, Executive Director of the Circle on Philanthropy and Aboriginal Peoples in Canada, and Peter Dinsdale, President & CEO of YMCA Canada, followed by facilitated roundtable discussions
- 1pm - Programming TBA
- 5pm - «Collision of Purpose and Profit» Sector Social at the Winnipeg Art Gallery (be sure to invite your local colleagues and friends!)
Wednesday, August 28, 2019
- 9am - The Future of Canada & The Place of Social Purpose panel conversation with Andrew Coyne, nationally syndicated political journalist, Marcella Munro, Senior Strategist at KTG Public Affairs, and moderated by Shachi Kurl, Executive Director of the Angust Reid Institute.
- 10am - Presentation by Imagine Canada
- 11am - How Power Works in our Hyperconnected World closing keynote with Asha Curran, Chief Innovation Officer of 92nd Street Y and Global Leader of #GivingTuesday
We are grateful to this year's Roundtable Advisory Committee for their advice and support in shaping this year's programming.
Register Now for the 2019 Sector Champion Executive Roundtable
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors!
Local Travel Sponsor
Contact Danielle Ferguson-Shivrattan with any questions you have about this year's Executive Roundtable or Sector Champion membership.
Thank you for your leadership as a Sector Champion. We look forward to welcoming you in Winnipeg!